Commercial Roofing for damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.