Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.