Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.