Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.