Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.