Local Roofers for commercial roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.