Local Roofers for roofers near me in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe primary function of the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.