Local Roofers for commercial roofing companies in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.