Local Roofer for commercial roofing company in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.