Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.