Local Roofer for commercial roofing company in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own HomeThe key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.