Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.