Local Roofer for cost of roof replacement in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.