Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.