Local Roofer for metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.