Local Roofer for metal roof pricing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.