Commercial Roofer for composition roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.