Local Roofer for corrugated metal roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.