Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.