Local Roofer for damaged roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.