Local Roofer for emergency roofer in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.