Local Roofer for epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.