Commercial Roofer for flat metal roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.