Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.