Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own HomeThe main reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.