Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.