Local Roofer for flat roof replacement cost in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof replacement cost in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.