Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.