Local Roofer for hail damage roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.