Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.