Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,709 at the 2010 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2018 estimates, the city had a population of 7,024.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.