Residential Roofer for installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.