Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe main intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.