Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe main purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.