Residential Roofer for leaking roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.