Residential Roofer for tree roof damage in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.