Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.