Local Roofer for tree roof damage in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.