Local Roofer for local roofers in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofers in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.