Commercial Roofer for local roofing contractors in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.