Residential Roofer for local roofing contractors in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.