Commercial Roofer for low cost roofer in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.