Commercial Roofer for metal roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.