Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.