Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.