Local Roofer for metal roofers near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofers near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.