Residential Roofer for metal roofing price in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing price in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.