Local Roofer for metal roofing prices in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.