Commercial Roofer for metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.