Commercial Roofer for new metal roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.